Engineering Technical Writer- Stats and Machine Learning
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 28494-RKUL
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Technical Writing
At MathWorks, documentation is a key component of our products. Engineering technical writers are core members of a multidisciplinary team that includes software engineers, quality engineers, technical marketing specialists, and UX professionals, all with a common goal: to develop high-quality software that meets the needs of customers ranging from students to advanced engineers.
We are looking for self-starters with the background, skills, and enthusiasm to write documentation that explains statistical and machine learning concepts and methods to scientists, practicing engineers, and students, and describes how to use MathWorks statistics and machine learning tools to solve challenging problems.
- · Develop creative examples and tutorials showing how to solve statistics and machine learning problems using Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox products (machine learning apps and algorithms)
- · Write user-focused content that explains key mathematical, statistical, and machine learning concepts and methodologies
- · Contribute to our software development process, review new features and suggest improvements, and help test tools before we release them to customers
Learn about common technical challenges and customer workflows in online computing environments
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.