Senior Email Automation Specialist
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
We are seeking a senior builder and email production project manager to join the MathWorks email marketing team. This individual would work collaboratively with other areas of the company to build, test, and deploy MathWorks email campaigns as well as drive continuous improvement initiatives to make email production processes as efficient and effective as possible. If you have experience with email marketing and project management, this is your opportunity to use your professional expertise to drive results. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills who has experience with email marketing in a B2B environment, a solid track record identifying and addressing areas of email production process improvement and is skilled at building and launching emails using Eloqua or a similar tool.
- Collaborate with campaign initiators to design email campaigns and communication sequences for outbound promotions.
- Create distribution lists, build emails, and deploy campaigns in Eloqua.
- Collaborate with Marketing Analysts and Field Marketing to define and execute A/B tests to drive ongoing improvements in MathWorks email.
- Work with senior leadership and across teams to make recommendations about how email production best practices can improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Take a lead role to identify opportunities for improvement among current email marketing processes and bring these changes to fruition.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Experience with Eloqua or similar ESP / Marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Adobe Campaign , Pardot, Mailchimp, HubSpot
- Knowledge programming HTML for email including responsive design.
- Ability to troubleshoot HTML and build emails from scratch without the use of WYSIWYG applications or templates.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver for coding and Photoshop to create and format images for email.
- A "pixel-level" attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Experience with project management systems such as Workfront, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive consensus-driven results.
- Educate others about email best practices, along with the capabilities and limitations of the platform.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.