Senior Engineer - Learning Programs
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 28530-JCEN
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Software Process Engineering
Accelerate the success of MathWorks software development, just like MathWorks accelerates engineering and science across the world! As a senior member of Software Process Engineering, you’ll create and lead well-crafted learning programs that help software development teams grow technical skills, achieve great things, and enjoy each day!
- Develop successful learning programs that help teams learn and successfully adopt value-add tools, technologies, and ideas
- Build strong relationships with software development teams and leadership, to assess needs and craft a powerful learning strategy
- Partner with leaders to introduce and evaluate new technologies and best practices in software development
- Collaborate with our instructional designers to create, deliver, and continuously improve great learning resources for our staff
- Create new, engaging ways to encourage staff-to-staff learning and collaboration
- Manage programs based on data, business drivers, and staff feedback.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with developing organizational learning programs.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.