Manager of Product Marketing
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 28577-JVIT
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Product Marketing
MathWorks is seeking a Manager Technical Product Marketing to lead a team of product managers. The technology areas may include of signal processing, radar, sensor fusion, tracking, wireless, and RF. This team is responsible for product roadmaps, web content, event content, pricing, licensing, sales enablement, and field training. Deep technical expertise in one or more areas is critical to success. This position is located in Natick, MA.
- Partner with development and your team to drive product roadmaps, define personas and use cases, assess competition, propose new markets to explore, and create new product opportunities.
- Support/train/coach your team in their efforts to build examples and demos, create web content, define product positioning, determine pricing, synthesize customer feedback, and train the sales organization.
- Analyze business results to identify successes, gaps, and opportunities for investment.
- Engage with customers directly to understand their needs and requirements
- Engage with sales team, marketing, application engineering, and other customer-facing teams to ensure the success of your teams’ products
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 2 years management experience is required.
- Experience with MathWorks products
- Working knowledge in signal processing, radar, sensor fusion, tracking, mapping, wirelss and/or RF
- Strong process-orientation, organizational skills, and communication skills
- Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Passion for listening to customers
- Software development lifecycle
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.