Senior Developer - Oracle Cloud ERP
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 28599-MMCC
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Business Applications and Tools
Are you a developer who has experience working with Financial Systems (ERP, Tax, eCommerce …) and enjoy working directly with business partners? If so, this is a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a developer to work on Oracle ERP Cloud integrations and OIC. You will work closely with business partners and other developers to understand business needs, translate them into system changes, configure the system, and code integrations with other systems.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to design and implement changes
- Code integrations with other third party systems and custom applications
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Deliver business solutions as a member of an agile team comprised of business stakeholders, developers, quality analysts and usability experts
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems
- Demonstrated experiencing designing and implementing solutions to meet business needs
- Understanding of basic finance and accounting principles; has formal education or hands-on experience
- Experience translating user requirements into design specifications
- Experience with Agile development processes (SCRUM)
- Understanding of relational database design and can read/write SQL
- Prior hands-on experience with service based integrations (REST, SOAP)
Other desirable skills:
- Experience with Tax systems, Vertex preferred
- Exposure to messaging based integrations (RabbitMQ/AMQP)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.