Senior Pricing Analyst
Resumen del empleo
As part of the growing Pricing and Licensing team at MathWorks, you will have the opportunity to propose new ideas to solve business problems. As a Senior Analyst, you will make data-driven recommendations, collaborate cross-functionally regarding enterprise-wide pricing proposals, and drive pilot programs and process improvement initiatives.
In this role, you will build upon current processes to evolve our pricing and licensing model. Utilize your critical thinking skills, present your insights, and provide recommendations to the senior management team on key customers.
Join us, and partner closely with your colleagues while growing both personally and professionally!
- Analyze complex data seeking correlations and drivers to identify emerging trends and patterns.
- Tie detailed quantitative analysis to qualitative elements to arrive at informed decisions.
- Develop detailed price/offer recommendations and facilitate consensus with key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Senior Management, Sales, Finance, and Marketing to develop solutions and new models.
- Manage and lead projects that drive continuous improvement.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Bachelor’s in economics, business, or related discipline / Master’s degree a preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel experience including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work both independently and as an essential member of the team in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to navigate the “gray” areas and generate new ideas and approaches to solve ambiguous business problems
- Intellectually curious and excited to explore new ideas and technologies
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.