Senior Application Engineer
Resumen del empleo
As a Senior Application Engineer at MathWorks you will have the opportunity to travel and work in an international team to help our customers to reach their goals.
Focusing on Model Based Design, you will be working with world's most innovative companies in a wide range of industries including automation and machinery, transportation, and renewable energy. You will help drive industry adoption of Model-Based Design and Simulink and will advise customers on how to design, develop, verify, and deploy their embedded control applications. This position is in our Kista, Sweden office.
Learn more on how MathWorks meets the needs of its customers in the embedded control systems area can be found at the following at https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/embedded-systems.html
MathWorks is a company that believes in diversity and in continuous learning, giving you a chance to develop. Apply today and become a part of an innovative workplace!
- Work directly with customers
- Determine customer requirements and recommend MathWorks technical capabilities
- Reuse, develop and demonstrate application examples
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customers
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to build startegic account plans and strategies
- Provide feedback to Product Development based on customer inquiries and identified trends
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- M.Sc. in engineering within a relevant discipline such as: Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, or Applied Physics.
- Experience from relevant industry development projects
- Fluency in English is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel max 25% of time, mainly in the Nordic countries
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink or similar tools
- Experience from working in a customer-oriented role
- Experience from Automation, Aerospace, Automotive or relevant industries
- Experience in management/leadership positions
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.