Senior AUTOSAR Software Engineer Consultant
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks is seeking an engineer with experience in and passion for AUTOSAR to join our rapidly-growing Consulting Services team! In this role you will help our customers become self-sufficient in the use of MATLAB, Simulink and guide MathWorks users to efficiently deploy their AUTOSAR designs.
- Lead consulting engagements with and deliver technical services to customers (~50% of time)
- Collaborate with account teams to articulate the value of model-based design, and build tools adoption and implementation plans
- Conduct discovery and qualification discussions with customers
- Conceive, prototype, and evaluate potential solution strategies
- Work both independently and in teams to ensure customer enablement and success
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with developing AUTOSAR Basic-Software(BSW), Application Software(ASW), or Complex Device Driver(CDD) components.
- In-depth knowledge of AUTOSAR architectural constructs.
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ for developing embedded applications.
- Candidates must be willing to travel once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both a group and individual settings.
- The ability to effectively work with customers.
- MS or Ph.D in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with authoring tools such as PREEVision, Davinci, ISOLAR, etc.
- Experience developing AUTOSAR Simulink models intended for deployment.
- Experience in safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO 178).
- Experience developing/using embedded targets in MathWorks products.
- Experience with Model-Based Design software tools.
- Experience with code verification tools (e.g. Polyspace, Coverity, Klocwork, VectorCAST, LDRA).
- Knowledge of coding standards/processes (e.g. CMMI, MISRA, ASPICE).
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.