Intern for ADAS/AD Application Engineering Support
Resumen del empleo
Join the ADAS/AD (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems /Autonomous Driving) Application Engineering team this summer to help support Application Engineering (AE) projects in the ADAS/AD area. This internship position will expose you to the customer projects we engage, the technology & tools we create, and will provide you with opportunities for professional development.
- Work within ADAS/AD AE team to support ADAS/AD market opportunity with corresponding product group and complex application areas
- Support on tools integration, product customization or gap filling in ADAS/AD projects
- Collabrate with industry/product marketing and product development in ADAS/AD area
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Expertise with Embedded Systems / Signal Processing
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB / C /C++
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise with ADAS/AD or AutoDrive Student Compitition
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design
- Expertise with ADAS/AD simulation enviroment, like Carla, CarSim, dSpace, etc
- Expertise with Sensor fusion, tracking, and path planning
- 3 month full-time commitment
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.