Inside Sales Summer Intern
Resumen del empleo
Every day we are having conversations with our customers who are changing the way we live, work and play! Our tools are helping our customers: enhance the environment; improve the health and well-being of people all over the world; create the products and services that keep us on the cutting edge of technology, today and tomorrow!
As an Intern for our Renewal Sales Team, you will focus on supporting the efforts of our individuals to renew products and services. You will work on a small team of renewal sales representatives that are aligned with multiple sales representatives, in a team selling environment to achieve individual and/or team goals. As a Renewals Sales Intern, you will be part of the conversations that are helping to enhance the world around us!
- Proactively contact customers and explain the product and support benefits of continuing maintenance services
- Educate customers on purchasing options via web store and consolidations
- Prepare quotations as required and ensure accurate information for efficient processing of orders and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are collected and entered into CRM system to advance the sales cycle
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Demonstrated success understanding business objectives and meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.