Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 30096-KCAR
- Ubicación: US-MI-Novi
- Departamento: Technical Sales Engineering
MathWorks Consulting is seeking a passionate, self-motivating individual to help build a DevOps solution in Gitlabs to support our Process Assessment services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a MathWorks worldwide team of Model-Based Design specialists to further strengthen and expand our service offerings.
This role is an intern position, based in Novi, MI
- Design a pipeline that incorporates SharePoint documents and a Git repo.
- Implement the pipeline using Gitlabs.
- Create job triggers to enable Consultants to request desired material.
- Develop and roll out a GUI for Consultants to use when assessment material is needed.
- Develop tests to verify the design.
- Document the design for both maintenance and training use.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree in a technical discipline.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Candidates must be pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience working with GitExperience working with Gitlabs CI/CD or equivalent
- Proficiency in MATLAB and Simulink is a plus
- Experience working with Docker is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.