Intern for Online Course Development
Resumen del empleo
Gain work experience in the rapidly evolving area of online courses and professional development. This program helps customers to be successful by demonstrating mastery of leading edge software products and workflows.
This content development position contributes to the materials and processes required for customers to develop their technical skills and demonstrate proficiency in MathWorks products. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing content for identified skill gaps
- Collaborating with a team on the coverage of content
- Updating content for new product functionality
- Reviewing content for technical inconsistencies
- Formatting and preparing content for publishing
- Contributing to internal tool development for improving processes
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong time management
- Experience with programming concepts
- Experience with online course platforms a plus
- Experience with MATLAB a plus
- Teaching experience a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.