Web Production Summer Intern
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 30101-KCAR
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Marketing Services
MathWorks has an exciting summer opportunity as a Web Production Intern in our Natick MA headquarters. You will work as a member of the Marketing CMS Web Production team within an in-house agency. A significant portion of this position includes updating mathworks.com web pages within a content management system to support various web marketing initiatives and resolving defects detected on the website in support of our content quality program.
- Develop an expertise in using a content management system (CMS).
- Build and maintain web pages in the CMS while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation and the site information architecture.
- Help with day-to-day operational tasks and assist in ensuring the quality of our website.
- Assist with auditing CMS documentation library to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues that arise in day-to-day operations.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Knowledge of web front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web industry standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.