AeroDef Intern - Market Size and Approach Analysis
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks, makers of MATLAB and Simulink has an opening for a summer intern to help with ongoing efforts to assess the size and support for the US AeroDEF market and develop recommendations for supporting customers.
High-level Market Assessment
- Estimate size of the US AeroDef Market
- Identify which other software and/or hardware vendors offer solutions and services in the market.
- Develop a report that captures this market assessment
Overall Strategy Recommendation
- Identify any long-term internal process and organizational changes that would cause a step change in MathWorks' engagement with AeroDef customers.
- Develop a report that captures the opportunity for MathWorks in this field over the next 5-10 years.
- Candidates must be pursuing an MBA.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Currently pursuing an MBA
- BS or MS in relevant science fields from a leading university (EE, ME, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of software such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Additional experiences important to the position:
- Prior employment with an AeroDef company
- Experience in product management and economic analysis
This position will be based in Natick, Massachusetts.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.