Software Engineer in Test - Intern (Spring)
Resumen del empleo
Join our IT Quality Engineering team, responsible for implementing sophisticated testing tools and full-stack solutions to provide high quality experience to our customers
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and apply various testing tools and technologies including JUnit, Cypress, TeamCity, GitHub. You will work closely with a dynamic cross-functional team and are expected to participate in our agile software development processes. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Experience with Java
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Good problem-solving and programming skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- GUI Testing experience is a plus
- Independent and self-motivated
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.