Inside Sales Summer Intern
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks customers do amazing things with MATLAB and Simulink. Our Commercial Sales Organization works with the world's most creative and innovative companies and brands to help them accelerate the pace of Science and Engineering.
Join us and experience the ins and outs and inner workings of a world class technical sales organization.
In this role, you will support the Commercial Sales organization by:
- Helping research and analyze strategic accounts
- Identify new leads and contacts through research efforts
- Assist in campaign execution of account-based and market opportunity focused prospecting efforts
- Participate in MathWorks Team Selling model
- Leverage internal/external applications (Salesforce.com, Zoom Info, LinkedIn)
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- You're a Junior going into your Senior Year
- You're interested in a Sales or customer-facing career
- You're interested in Science, Technology, Engineering...and how things work
- You're able to work as part of a team with shared responsibilities
- You're organized and ready to roll up your sleeves
- You're coachable and eager to learn
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.