Application Engineer - Simulink Design Automation
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 30605-AROH
- Ubicación: IT-Torino
- Departamento: Technical Sales Engineering
As a MathWorks Engineer you will be working with the world's most innovative customers who use MATLAB and Simulink to design, model, test, and implement embedded systems for applications in automotive and aerospace industries.
You will work in an international environment for the identification and adoption of Model-Based Design capabilities addressing technical and business challenges.
- Providing in-depth technical guidance, assist customers in evaluating and adopting our solutions
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and application examples during customer meetings and public events
- Actively collaborating and contributing to multi disciplinary project teams, from strategizing, planning, progressing through to reporting
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Master degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar is required
- Ability to perform modeling, simulation, verification and code generation tasks.
- Experience in internal and/or external customer facing activities
- Working experience with a broad set of MathWorks products, including Simulink, Stateflow, and Coders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in the delivery of presentations
- Strong English and Italian language skills (spoken & written)
- Once the situation allows it, the role will require you to travel 1-2 days weekly in Italy and occasionally internationally, including to MathWorks headquarters in the US. Other international travel assignments may be required.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.