Senior Sales Account Manager
Resumen del empleo
The qualified candidate will be responsible for selling MathWorks solutions and extensive product line into a Named Territory. This position is located in the MathWorks Plano TX office.
- Proactively call into existing customers to identify and close enterprise sales opportunities.
- Prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales for our products and services.
- Articulate our company's product and business proposition to C Level decision makers.
- Collaborate with technical marketing, product development, legal, and application engineering to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
- Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- 5+ years of professional sales experience is required.
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic territory and account plans
- A background selling technology products and services at a transactional and enterprise level is required.
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system
- Travel required up to 30%
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.