C++ Software Engineer - Compiler / Algorithm Development
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks is growing! We're hiring at all levels of our software engineering and development organization.
Join us and work with an outstanding team of engineers committed to building groundbreaking software tools used in modeling, simulating, and deploying modular, multi-domain engineering systems. Our customers rely on MATLAB and Simulink to solve some of their most important software problems. (Prior MATLAB and Simulink experience is not required.)
Use your algorithmic, C++, and software architecture skills to design and develop the next generation features and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code-generation of complex multi-domain systems. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Solving very meaningful software design problems efficiently and effectively
- Improving our customers' quality of life with creative workflows and tools.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and cross functional teams throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Pursuing excellence in all things!
- Expertise with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with algorithm development is a huge plus.
- Experience in parallel language constructs or parallelization techniques is a plus.
- Experience with compiler implementation and optimization is a plus.
- Experience using multiple programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python)
- Proven ability to dive into and work with large code bases is a plus.
- Strong abstraction, algorithmic, and software architecture skills.
- Strong communications skills.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.