Senior Software Engineer - JIT Compiler
Modelo de empleo híbrido
Resumen del empleo
The MATLAB language is powered by a cutting-edge JIT compiler. Join the team of programming language and compiler experts in the JIT compiler team. Innovate across the entire spectrum of compiler technology, from program analysis and transformation to code generation. This technology is critical to the continued success of MATLAB and over a million MATLAB users will benefit from your work.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled software engineer with a love of compilers.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of significant parts of the compilation and execution pipeline at the core of MATLAB.
- You will solve open problems in Intermediate Representation Design, Performance Optimization and Code Generation on multiple platforms for dynamically typed introspective languages.
- Your work will make MATLAB programs faster and will be key in enabling future language features.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in compiler technology and related tools (e.g., performance analysis and benchmarking).
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in developing LLVM passes is a strong plus.
- Experience with multi-threading is a strong plus.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.