Scalable compilation helps reduce compilation time for models that consist of a pattern of repeated components, such as transmission lines or battery packs, by compiling a repeated component once and then reusing these compilation artifacts for other instances of the same component. Scalable compilation improves compilation performance, it does not reduce the simulation time of the model.
- About Scalable Compilation
General workflow and types of models that can benefit from scalable compilation.
- Preparing Your Model for Scalable Compilation
This example shows how to evaluate a model and prepare it for scalable compilation.
- Scalable Compilation Limitations
Limitations for using scalable compilation, such as unsupported patterns, workflows, or simulation modes.
- Determining Optimal Complexity Level for Reusable Components
Guidelines and considerations for determining the optimal model configuration for scalable compilation.
- Reuse Compilation Artifacts of Individual Simscape Blocks
If your model contains multiple instances of the same Simscape™ block, you can use the
simscape.scalable.setBlockConfigfunction to make all or some of these instances reusable.
- Reuse Compilation Artifacts of Textual Components
Scalable compilation also lets you reuse compilation artifacts of repeated textual components.