Highlights
Seguir

Hans Scharler
17 visualizaciones (últimos 30 días)

MATLAB EXPO 2022 - Open to Everyone for Free - May 17-18 | Online

Hans Scharler el 14 de Abr. de 2022 (Editada a las el 13 de Mayo de 2022)
Actividad más reciente Respuesta de Michelle Hirsch a las el 15 de Mayo de 2023

MATLAB EXPO is open to everyone:
Industry Tracks:
  • AI in Engineering
  • Modeling and Simulation
  • Implementation and DevOps
  • Algorithm Development and Deployment
  • 5G, Wireless, and Radar
  • Autonomous Systems and Robotics
  • Electrification, Motor Control, and Power Systems
  • Preparing Future Engineers
Special Event: Save the Earth: Accelerate Climate Science and Electrify Everything
The climate crisis is here. Engineers and scientists are engaged to help. Engineers innovate rapidly to decarbonize energy production, electrify everything, and design sustainable products. Scientists accelerate their research to inform climate adaptation and enhance understanding through advances in cloud computing and artificial intelligence. And educators train the next generation to take these advances even further. In this talk by Dr. Tanya Morton, you will learn how scientists and engineers use MATLAB® and Simulink® to tackle this great challenge—to save the earth and build a clean, electrified future!
Vignessh
Vignessh el 15 de Mayo de 2023
How to enroll for workshops?
Michelle Hirsch
Michelle Hirsch el 15 de Mayo de 2023
This announcement is for last year's MATLAB Expo. MATLAB Expo 2023 happened last week, so it's too late to attend any workshops. The proceedings include recordings of talks, but not workshops. They are available at https://www.matlabexpo.com/online/2023.html.
腾龙娱乐开户微 yfk523
腾龙娱乐开户微 yfk523 el 9 de Mayo de 2022
EXPO
I will be aprreciated if it will be recorded
Hans Scharler
Hans Scharler el 17 de Mayo de 2022
Yes! We just started releasing the recording to YouTube.
Belal Ahmed
Belal Ahmed el 5 de Mayo de 2022
did it will be recorded ? as i have final exams and will not be able to attend the EXPO
I will be aprreciated if it will be recorded
Michelle Hirsch
Michelle Hirsch el 9 de Mayo de 2022
Yes, mostly. All talks should be available. I believe the live Q&A and hands-on workshops won't be recorded.