View the recorded webinar here:
In this webinar, you learn how to use SimBiology and MATLAB to implement mechanism-based PK/PD modeling workflows. Using a modeling and simulation case-study from literature, we demonstrate:
• Building mechanism-based PK/PD models using an interactive block-diagram editor
• Estimating parameters by fitting experimental data
• Simulating different dosing strategies
• Exploring system dynamics using parameter sweeps & sensitivity analysis
• Automating and customizing analyses using MATLAB
We also highlight new features in SimBiology 2012a including:
• Simulation Viewer – a interactive visualization tool for model exploration
• Weighted fitting
• Simultaneously fitting data from multiple dose levels
Fulden Buyukozturk (2021). Using SimBiology for Mechanism-Based PK/PD Modeling in Preclinical & Discovery (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35995-using-simbiology-for-mechanism-based-pk-pd-modeling-in-preclinical-discovery), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!