The main goal of this project is to provide a basic watermark toolbox for researchers to evaluate watermarking methods under various attacks. To run the simulation, please open the main.m file.
You can also download the source code from GitHub: https://github.com/Saeid-jhn/Digital-Image-Watermarking
The simulation is based on the IEEE Access journal, "An Optimized Image Watermarking Method Based on HD and SVD in DWT Domain". The following methods are used:
Discrete Wavelet Transformation (DWT)
Hessenberg Decomposition (HD)
Singular Value decomposition (SVD)
First, in the embedding process, the host image is modified to embed the watermark image. Different attacks are applied to evaluate the robustness and invisibility of the proposed method by considering peak signal-to-noise ratio (PSNR), and structural similarity (SSIM). Finally, the watermark image is extracted, and the robustness is evaluated considering normalized correlation (NC).
* In order to make a copy of the repo, please fork it in GitHub; otherwise simply Clone or Download it to your local device.
* Run the main.m file in MATLAB. It is recommended to run it section by section; otherwise, you would need to wait for the whole code to run.
* The initial sections merely, run code to illustrate the proposed watermarking method.
* The midsections, plots NC, PSNR, SSIM values for each alpha (Fig. 5, 6, and 7 paper).
* The last sections evaluate the invisibility and robustness of the watermarked image and extracted watermark logo, for different watermark image size under various attacks (fig. 8, 9, and 10 paper).
* Finally, the NC value of different attack parameters are evaluated for each attack (fig. 11 paper).
If you find this MATLAB code helpful, please star and fork it in GitHub or rank it in MathWorks.
Saeid Jahandar (2020). Digital-Image-Watermarking (https://github.com/Saeid-jhn/Digital-Image-Watermarking/releases/tag/v1.1), GitHub. Retrieved .
Liu, Junxiu, et al. “An Optimized Image Watermarking Method Based on HD and SVD in DWT Domain.” IEEE Access, vol. 7, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), 2019, pp. 80849–60, doi:10.1109/access.2019.2915596.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!