"Getting Started with MATLAB and Simulink for VEX Robotics" Courseware
Download free courseware for Getting Started with MATLAB and Simulink for VEX Robotics.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License.
This robotics course is based around the VEX EDR hardware using MATLAB and Simulink. The courseware contains detailed lesson plans and companion videos for instructors to use in their classrooms. This course covers setting up and connecting to the VEX robot, controlling and maneuvering the robot with the help of VEX sensors and encoders.
- Learn to connect to the VEX robot with MATLAB and Simulink
- Learn about the VEX Companion App and how to use it
- Use the Gamepad hardware in Arcade mode
- Use integrated and optical hardware encoders
- Learn how to avoid obstacles using ultrasonic sensor