MATLAB® Support Package for USB Webcams enables you to bring live images from any USB video class (UVC) compliant Webcam into MATLAB. This includes Webcams that may be built into laptops or other devices, as well as those that plug into your computer via USB port.
Connect to your Webcam from the MATLAB desktop or through a web browser with MATLAB Online™. If you are using MATLAB Online, the support package is already installed for you.
- Detect all available UVC-compliant Webcams connected to your system.
- Connect to Webcam and acquire a single image or multiple images in a loop.
- Configure Webcam properties in Windows and Linux.
- Preview live video feed from Webcam.
- Interactively connect to a Webcam, set properties, capture images, and automatically generate equivalent MATLAB code using the "Acquire Webcam Image" Live Editor Task.
This support package is functional for MATLAB R2014a and beyond.