Explore the models created in the "Getting Started with Simulink for Controls" video.
• model1_panel.slx - Model of the solar panel
• model2_panelMotor.slx - Model of the solar panel and motor
• model3_control.slx - Model of the solar panel, motor, and controller
• model4_data.slx - Model of the solar panel system configured to track sun position data
• model5_power.slx - Model of the solar panel system and calculating generated power
All models were created and saved in R2019b. If you are using an earlier release, do the following before opening any models:
(1) Click Preferences in the Home tab of the MATLAB toolstrip.
(2) In the Preferences dialog, select the Simulink pane and then click Open Simulink Preferences.
(3) In the Simulink Preferences dialog, select the Model File pane.
(4) Clear the "Do not load models created with a newer version of Simulink" option.
Brian Neiswander (2021). "Getting Started with Simulink for Controls" example files (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/73257-getting-started-with-simulink-for-controls-example-files), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Very important example and make the life easy ^^
Great example, is it possible to add the script with the sun position?
Is it possible to add the sunPositionData.mat file to those available in the download?
ok can i use the downloaded model for thesis paper?
Hi there, great intro video to MATLAB, but I do have a questions. Where does the C motor equation come from, as the narrator seems to reference a previous video for the DC motor
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!