- To launch the tool, add the entire ModelReviewTool folder into MATLAB path.Then, type the following command in the MATLAB command window >> ModelReviewTool
- Open the Simulink model that has to be reviewed and the tool can be used to log the issues identified in the model.
- Adding an issue: Every issue will have a title, reference system path, reference image, issue type, additional comments.
- Report Table: It holds all the review issues in a table.
- Review report can be exported into XLS/HTML/PPT formats.
- During the review process, the intermediate report can be stored in a specific file format(.mrt) for this tool. This can be loaded anytime and then the review can be continued.
Note: This tool is a prototype. Please share your comments and contact us if you are interested in updating the features further.
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, https://sysenso.com/
1.0 - Initial Version.
Courtesy: This tool uses the following file-exchange submissions. We thank the respective authors.
base64img - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24514-base64-image-encoder
exportToPPTX - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40277-exporttopptx
html_table - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25078-html-table-writer
imclipboard - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/28708-imclipboard
Sysenso Systems (2022). Model Review Tool (https://github.com/SysensoSystems/ModelReviewTool), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2015b
Compatible with R2015b and later releases
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!