AR.Drone 2.0 Support from Embedded Coder
Deploy Simulink models and controllers to AR.Drone 2.0 using Embedded Coder
Capabilities and Features
The AR.Drone 2.0 Quadcopter Embedded Coder® target allows users to build customized controllers for the AR.Drone 2.0 in MATLAB®, and Simulink® and automatically build and deploy them onto the drone via Wi-Fi. Users can add to existing models and controllers to enhance the AR.Drone 2.0 design or start from scratch and build their own quadcopter controller.
- Automatically deploy code generated from Simulink to the AR.Drone 2.0 via Wi-Fi
- Utilize External Mode to monitor and tune algorithms as the code is running
- Simulink template models and controllers can be used to get started prototyping your own design
- Step by step examples explain how to access the AR Drone 2.0 hardware in Simulink.
- Background information about the AR Drone 2.0 target explaining automatic code generation.
- Default firmware reinstalls when vehicle restarts so you do not have to worry about re-flashing
About AR.Drone Quadcopter
- Is a Wi-Fi controlled, four-propeller helicopter manufactured by Parrot®
- Is designed to be controlled from a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone
- Has a 720p front camera with 93° field of view lens, with 30 frames per second recording rate
- Also includes a QVGA vertical camera with 64° field of view lens, for 60 frames per second recording rate
Platform and Release Support
Available only on Windows® and 64-bit Mac OS X. The capabilities on the page represent the latest release. Download the Embedded Coder AR.Drone target by selecting from the following links.
Note: Not supported or tested on R2015a or R2015b.