MATLAB® and Simulink® products for Model-Based Design and technical computing are the industry-standard tools for designing, implementing, and testing air, space, naval, and land systems. Aerospace and defense companies worldwide rely on these products in major programs, such as the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and Mars Exploration Rover, as well as for unmanned aerial vehicles and advanced wireless systems, such as software defined radio (SDR).
Model-Based Design with MATLAB and Simulink is a modular development approach that enables engineering teams to move from internal research and development (IRAD) to design and implementation in a single environment. Companies are using this approach to:
- Mitigate program risk by sharing system specifications, analysis, and test data
- Reduce costly rework through early simulation of design
- Promote reuse by interfacing with existing tools, simulations, and legacy software
- Leverage new technologies by moving directly from IRAD to production
- Research emerging technologies such as cyber-physical systems
Learn More About Aerospace and Defense Solutions
Machine Learning for Space Missions: A Game Changer for Vision-Based Sensing
Use MATLAB for Big Data, Machine Learning and Production Analytics Systems.