Instrumentation and Visualization in Simulink
Use visualizations in the Fixed-Point Tool to further explore and analyze your designs. You can also use data type override settings to share and edit a model containing fixed-point blocks without the Fixed-Point Designer™ software.
- Sharing Fixed-Point Models
Data type override settings for sharing and editing a model containing fixed-point blocks without the Fixed-Point Designer software.
- Fixed-Point Instrumentation and Data Type Override
Fixed-point instrumentation and data type override settings for gathering range information on your model.
- Use Custom Data Type Override Settings for Range Collection
Specify custom data type override settings for range collection with the Fixed-Point Tool.
- Choosing a Range Collection Method
Choose from three methods for collecting ranges on which to base data type proposals.
- Control Views in the Fixed-Point Tool
Information filtering, sorting, and analysis in the Fixed-Point Tool.
- Use the Fixed-Point Tool to Explore Numerical Behavior
Example showing how to use the Fixed-Point Tool to compare floating-point and fixed-point data types.
- View Simulation Results
Use the Simulation Data Inspector to view simulation results and compare runs to verify your fixed-point design.
- Prevent the Fixed-Point Tool from Overriding Integer Data Types
Maintain integer data types in your model when using data type override.