- Structure Definition for Code Generation
Use structures in MATLAB® code intended for code generation.
- Structure Operations Allowed for Code Generation
Use structure operations that code generation supports.
- Define Scalar Structures for Code Generation
Adhere to code generation restrictions for scalar structures.
- Define Arrays of Structures for Code Generation
Adhere to code generation restrictions for arrays of structures.
- Index Substructures and Fields
Adhere to code generation restrictions for indexing substructures and fields.
- Assign Values to Structures and Fields
Adhere to code generation restrictions for assigning values to structures and fields.
- Pass Large Structures as Input Parameters
To avoid memory issues, pass large structures by reference.