Create Signal Data for Simulation
Create input data to load into a model as simulation input. You can create signal data in the MATLAB® workspace or using the Signal Editor block.
Tareas de Live Editor
|Create Signal||Create signal in Live Editor|
|Start Signal Editor|
|Import signal data and properties from Signal Builder block to Signal Editor block|
|(Not recommended) Create and access Signal Builder blocks|
|Return structure with |
|Read data in format used by base workspace|
|Base class for file type readers for Simulink interfaces such as Signal Editor|
|Read data in MAT-file format|
|Read data in format used by model workspace|
|Read spreadsheet in format used by Signal Builder|
|Read Simulink Design Verifier format data in MAT-file|
- Create and Edit Signal Data
Use the Signal Editor to create and edit input signals that you can organize for root-level port mapping or multiple simulations.
- Use Scenarios and Insert Signals in Signal Editor
Work with scenarios and signals in Signal Editor.
- Work with Basic Signal Data
Basic operations such as signal and data creation.
- Create Signal Data Using Standard Waveforms
Signal data from standard waveforms.
- Create Signals with MATLAB Expressions and Variables
Use MATLAB expressions to create signals in Signal Editor.
- Create Freehand Signal Data Using Mouse or Multi-Touch Gestures
Create signal data with mouse and multi-touch gestures.
- Import Custom File Type
Import custom file types to Signal Editor.
- Create Custom File Type for Import to Signal Editor
To import custom file types to Signal Editor, create custom file type readers for your data.
- Create sldvData Custom File Type Reader to Import to Signal Editor
Import Simulink® Design Verifier™
sldvDatastructures into Simulink for editing.
- Export Signals to Custom Registered File Types
From Signal Editor, export signals to custom registered file types.