Here you go:
The MathWorks, Inc. Terms of Access for the Annual Classroom License, MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite License, the MATLAB Student License, and the Total Academic Headcount License
By clicking "I Agree" or by accessing or using this Service or the Programs, You accept these Terms of Access. If You are using this Service under an Annual Classroom License, use of this Service and the Programs is restricted to enrolled students or employees (faculty and academic staff) who have been instructed by Your educational institution ("Licensee") to do so. If You are using this Service under a Total Academic Headcount License, use of this Service and the Programs is restricted to users with a MathWorks Account associated with the Total Academic Headcount License. If You are a student using this Service under either a MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite License or a MATLAB Student License, your License must have a current subscription for Software Maintenance Service. MathWorks reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Service and the Programs in the event of Your breach of these Terms of Access, and/or in the event of Your breach of other guidelines and/or policies of MathWorks or Your educational institution.
You agree that You will not:
• in the case of the Annual Classroom License, access or use Programs that You have not been instructed by Licensee to access or use or in the case of a MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite License or a MATLAB Student License, allow anyone other than You to access the Programs under Your license;
• disclose Your MathWorks Account information to anyone else, except for the purposes of sharing any data, content or other material that You submit or store using the Service and the Programs (collectively, "Your Content");
• allow Your MathWorks Account information to be used by anyone else to access the Services or any Programs;
• attempt to access and/or disrupt MathWorks' systems, interfere with any other person's use of the Service or the Programs, or otherwise attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes the Services or the Programs, their security, and/or MathWorks' systems and networks;
• use the Service or the Programs to create, upload, submit, or store any material that is unlawful, indecent, obscene, threatening, infringing of any MathWorks or third party proprietary rights, invasive of personal privacy, false, misleading, defamatory, contains malicious code or malware, violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations including any applicable export controls, is a solicitation for goods or services, or is otherwise objectionable ("Objectionable Matter"). MathWorks reserves the right to remove any Objectionable Matter or any other material for any reason.
You grant to MathWorks a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, copy, store, transmit, distribute, reproduce, and publish Your Content for the purposes of providing the Service and the Programs to You, including file sharing, collaboration, and publishing Your Content at Your direction. You also grant to MathWorks a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to publicly perform and publicly display Your Content should You choose to use the MATLAB Publish feature within the Programs. You reserve all other rights You may have in Your Content. Your Content that is uploaded or stored by You using the Service is maintained by MathWorks and/or a third party. Neither MathWorks nor such third party is responsible for any loss, disruption or termination of storage of Your Content. MathWorks has the right to remove Your Content at any time.