Simulink® Coder™ Support Package for VEX® EDR V5 Robot Brain enables you to program and control VEX V5 based Robots from Simulink.
- Simulink blocks for accessing Gamepad, Vision sensor, Inertial sensor, Optical sensor, Encoders, and other available VEX devices.
- Simulink blocks for controlling actuators like Smart Motor, 3-wire servo.
- Interface to VEX V5 Touch Screen for displaying signals and creating push buttons.
- Differential (Tank) Drivetrain block for waypoint following.
- Real-Time parameter tuning and signal acquisition using Monitor and Tune mode.
- Signal logging in SD card.
- Gazebo based simulation models for VEX Robot
- VEX Forum – MATLAB and Simulink Support
- If you have download or installation problems, please contact Technical Support
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to share your feedback in discussions section.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2018b
Compatible with R2018b to R2022a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
More Files in the Power Electronics Control Community
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!