BlockAlignment - Simulink Block Alignment Tool
Helps to align the simulink model blocks using directed graph algorithms.
- modelLayer : Name of the simulink model/subsystem which blocks to be aligned
- alignDepth : Depth to which simulink model layer to be aligned. 'current' - To align the blocks in the current layer only. 'all' - To align all layers below of the given system.
- approach : Select a directed graph aligning approach. All three approaches are equally good. graphviz and mwdot are better than diagraph as we can consider port alignments as well. 'graphviz' - To use the graphviz software(https://www.graphviz.org/) installed in the machine. 'mwdot' - mwdot.exe is available as part of MATLAB installation. 'digraph' - digraph is a MATLAB function introduced from R2015b.
Optional Arguments: To handle annotation placements.
- annotationMoveLocation : Location in which annotatios of the given simulink model to be moved. 'left','right','top','bottom' are the possible options. Default Value: 'top'.
- annotationAlignDiretion : Direction in which annotatios of the given simulink model to be moved. 'column','row' are the possible options. Default Value: 'column'.
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, https://sysenso.com/
Sysenso Systems (2022). Simulink Block Alignment Tool (https://github.com/SysensoSystems/BlockAlignment), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2017b
Compatible with any release
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!