Senior Front End Developer (UI)
Resumen del empleo
Do you love building well designed and crafted UI components using the latest web technology? Would you like to work on a fast-paced, fun, agile team that’s transforming UI technology for all our products?
At MathWorks, we're building software that's transforming the world. Over a million engineers and scientists use MATLAB® and Simulink® to design smart grids, control spacecraft, crunch big data, perform machine learning, and more.
- Architect and build an extensible UI library and components to deliver exceptional user interfaces across our products.
- Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems, etc.)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling, etc.)
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Solid understanding of both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.