Senior CI / CD Infrastructure Developer
Technology is expanding rapidly and MathWorks tools are at the center of this growth! The widespread usage and growing codebases that leverage the MATLAB and Simulink platforms underscore the need for state-of-the-art development tools and approaches.
Come join our team as we provide out-of-the-box continuous integration support for MathWorks tools. You'll work with a highly functioning team of engineers focused on architectural cleanliness. We take the agile manifesto to heart in our development process! You will be directly responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of the development process for those involved in the world's best engineering and research.
In this role, you will build features into MathWorks products and services that directly support the continuous integration workflows of people building with the MATLAB and Simulink platforms. For example, as part of this role you will:
- Design and develop interfaces to highly leveraged continuous integration servers such as GitHub Actions and GitLab CI/CD
- Implement cloud-based testing services for MATLAB and Simulink projects on GitHub
- Work with strategic partners to streamline customer workflows
- Investigate and rationalize licensing and authentication protocols for MathWorks compute services
- Implement changes needed in the MATLAB and Simulink platforms to better support CI workflows
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity
- Experience with cloud based continuous integration services such as GitHub Actions, Travis CI, CircleCI, or Azure Pipelines
- Experience producing CI system extensions or GitHub apps
- Interest and insight into using MathWorks tools with software development environments such as GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.