Senior Consultant - Model Based Design/Software Engineer
This position is based in our Novi, MI office.
- Lead consulting engagements with and deliver technical services to customers (~50% of time)
- Collaborate with account teams to articulate the value of model-based design, and build tools adoption and implementation plans
- Conduct discovery and qualification discussions with customers
- Conceive, prototype, and evaluate potential solution strategies
- Work both independently and in teams to ensure customer enablement and success
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Model-Based Design
- MS or PHD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, CIS, Mechanical Engineering, or related field of study is preferred
- Experience with AUTOSAR
- Experience with C/C++
- Proficiency in MATLAB is a plus
- Proficiency in Simulink is a plus
- Experience with ISO 26262 is a plus
- Control systems experience is a plus
- Physical modeling experience is a plus
- Customer-facing experience
- Project management experience
- Candidates must be willing to travel once COVID restrictions are lifted
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.