Senior Software Engineer
- Do you have a computer science degree?
- Do you want to participate to the development of tools in an industrial environment?
- Do you have experience in various programming languages?
- MathWorks is seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development of Polyspace tools.
- Polyspace tools find bugs and prove their absence in C/C++ applications and Simulink models, using state-of-the-art static analysis. It is used to verify embedded software and especially safety-critical systems in planes, trains, and automobiles. Polyspace engine is used in Simulink and MATLAB tools.
You will create collaborations between teams from all MathWorks product families.
You will participate in the specification, design, and implementation of Polyspace products.
You will participate in the development of various components in various programming languages.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering field.
- Adaptability to different programming languages and environments.
- Intellectual curiosity towards applied mathematics.
- Excellent oral and written English communication.
- Excellent oral and written French communication.
- Experience in using or developing formal methods is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.