We are seeking someone inspired by technology, who thrives on hard work, commitment, quality and continuous improvement. If you want to be a member of a growing global company that is innovative and provides a highly collaborative environment, we invite you to explore our Workday Analyst opportunity.
As a member of the MathWorks’ HRIS team, the Workday Analyst will be responsible for providing global front-line Workday support, configuration and security maintenance. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a Workday expert. You will continue to learn about Workday configuration, as well as develop your skills on Workday analytics and security. You will participate in key projects as we continue to enhance our Workday implementation to improve user experience and to optimize the system to support our continued growth.
- Serve as the first point of contact for HRIS daily functional support
- Manage issues reported to the HRIS help ticket queue and provide global end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology assistance and escalation management
- Work effectively with Workday support on escalations, bug fixes, and enhancements
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and recommend process improvements and system enhancements to meet the changing needs of the organization
- Support configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in one or more of the following areas: Core HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Security, Position Management and Performance/Talent Management.
- Collect and analyze critical program data for HR processes and programs using queries from Workday
- Create reports and dashboards in Workday including ability to create calculated fields
- Support the development, configuration testing, and implementation of new projects, enhancements, and interfaces
- Support major Workday releases by researching and testing new functionality, as well as performing regression testing
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, training, and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation
- Maintain proper change management documentation to meet the company’s best practices for internal controls and compliance practices
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- 1-2 years of experience as an analyst or administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and support of Workday or similar application
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels and communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Problem solving skills with the ability to apply systems/workflow thinking to solve business issues within HR practices
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings
- Demonstrated experience with change management is highly desired
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.