Product Security Solutions Engineer
Resumen del empleo
Improve security for some of the world’s most advanced software.
The Advanced Support team works to ensure successful large-scale deployment of MathWorks products. We are part of a team-centered approach exchanging customer feedback among internal groups, evolving our process and products for customer success.
- Collaborate on the resolution of escalated and advanced product security technical issues and vulnerabilities
- Focal point for product security technical discussions with MathWorks customers
- Leverage customer feedback and requirements to influence product security direction
- Expand our customer-facing product security knowledge library
- Mentor Technical Support engineers how to handle customer-related security questions
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Understanding of security engineering fundamentals
- Negotiation skills and direct customer facing experience
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience using MathWorks products
- Experience with threat modeling processing and tooling
- Experience with CVE analysis and CVSS scoring
- Experience NIST framework, BSA Framework for Secure Software, BSIMM, or Microsoft SDL a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.