C++ Software Engineer
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 26977-MKAI
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Product Development
We are looking for a Software Developer to be a member of a dynamic, cross functional team responsible for designing and building technologies used to share MATLAB algorithms and applications with other users or larger IT infrastructures. This role will focus on creating deployed applications through dependency analysis, packaging and build time tools.
Learn more about our deployment products.
The sucessful team member will play a key role in helping MATLAB be shared across platforms and throughout organizations. Responsibilities will include:
- Extend the code analysis capabilities of the application deployment products.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the MATLAB runtime.
- Participate in design activities, reviews, and release planning.
- Interact with all areas of the organization including QE, Technical support, Doc, and Marketing.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience programming in MATLAB.
- Experience with C++.
- Familiarity with scripting Languages e.g.: Perl, Python.
- Familiarity with build tools like Make, Visual Studio and Source code control systems such as Git / Perforce.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with cloud computing and/or enterprise application development
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (for example, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cross platform experience on any combination of Windows, Unix, and Mac platforms.
- Previous experience using formal unit testing tools such as Junit, Nunit, CPPunit
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.