Business Process Improvement Manager
Resumen del empleo
Are you a leader interested in driving continuous improvement for a large multinational technology company? Join the MathWorks as the Business Process Improvement Manager.
You will lead initiatives and directly manage a team focused on leading projects that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes throughout Sales and Service, Marketing, Finance, HR and IT. You will partner with senior leadership to identify, prioritize, and plan projects that support strategic business priorities and ensure processes scale to meet the needs of a growing organization.
- Directly manage a team of senior business process improvement analysts
- Coach and mentor staff leveraging critical thinking, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
- Lead cross-functional project teams through end-to-end Lean/Business Process Improvement initiatives
- Facilitate events to make the current state visible, identify opportunities to eliminate waste, and design and implement the desired future state
- Solicit voice of the customer feedback and benchmark external companies to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Previous management experience required, with success mentoring and developing staff.
- Experience applying process improvement tools and methodologies to drive business results.
- Outstanding analytical abilities to drive fact based decision making.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.