Senior MATLAB SaaS Product Manager
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 27754-TREM
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Product Marketing
We are searching for an experienced SaaS product manager to transform the way our products are delivered and used. In this role, you will lead our self-serve and product-led growth initiatives. You will be responsible for driving the success of our online and mobile platforms by developing and executing marketing strategies that focus on user acquisition, engagement, adoption, and retention. Your success will result in the increased use of our products by millions of users.
- Develop and lead marketing programs across self-service experiences (online and mobile) to drive growth and monetization, including free versions, purchasing, and upgrade experiences.
- Use data to drive product adoption and identify opportunities to guide and help users, with a focus on business goals and metrics
- Design and test creative engagements across new channels and audiences to boost user acquisition and engagement
- Work with development teams and other stakeholders to develop and deliver product roadmaps for the product experience on mobile platforms, including personas, use cases, and requirements synthesis
- Collaborate with the Academic team to drive adoption of MATLAB Mobile in engineering curriculum
- Monitor industry trends and best practices, and use this knowledge to inform product strategy
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Master's degree in a technical field
- Experience with MATLAB or Python
- Knowledge of product-led growth strategies and tactics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience building consensus within the organization to ensure successful execution of product initiatives
If you are an experienced product manager with a strong technical background and a passion for driving product-led growth initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to pioneer and lead marketing initiatives for MathWorks's self-serve products.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.