Visual Design Intern
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks has been named one of Glassdoor’s ‘Best Places to Work’ and one of ‘America’s Best Mid-Size Employers’. It’s no wonder considering we are a thriving privately-held company with over 6,000 employees across the globe. Our in-house agency is currently looking for a Visual Designer - Intern who will help create innovative designs for MathWorks’ websites, digital marketing programs, and other Marketing Communication materials.
- Support and assist a team of five other designers in daily workload
- Develop strategically driven, brand focused, visual design solutions for online and offline projects
- Collaborate with the visual design team to build a strong brand identity expression for MathWorks
- Learn, understand and utilize web standards, responsive design, content management systems, project tracking applications, and digital asset management systems
- Communicate and document design rationale and strategy
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Continually evolve a strong design aesthetic and have a strong awareness of design trends and innovations in related fields
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of MS Office software
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web development
- Experience working with brand guidelines and specifications
- Strong communication skills
- You must show a portfolio of work to qualify for this position
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.