Senior Business Systems Analyst
Resumen del empleo
Our Recruiting team is seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst to master our recruiting workflows and systems to help enhance process efficiency.
In this role you will be a subject matter expert for recruiting best practices, workflows, and systems, partnering with teams across Recruiting, HRIS, and Business Applications to help guide recruiting-centric project planning and execution.
Additionally, you will help support the reporting and analytics needs of the Recruiting team by analyzing recruiting data for trends and patterns and creating reports with a focus on data visualization.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting team and Business Applications analysts and developers.
- Work closely with recruiting leadership to understand challenges and collaborate on solutions.
- Help develop release notes, feature documentation, and any needed training materials to help end-users take full advantage of system improvements.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex recruiting data sets.
- Produce reports and dashboards (with a focus on visualizing data) to support the reporting and analytics needs of the group.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
Candidates for this position must hold U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency.
Prior experience working with recruiting or talent management systems in an enterprise environment
Experience gathering requirements from stakeholders, prioritizing business requirements, and designing solutions
Experience with BI tools (such as Microsoft Power BI, Workday Prism, Tableau, Business Objects or Adobe Analytics)
Ability to investigate system and data issues using SQL
Familiarity with project/story/task tracking in Jira is a plus
Familiarity with Agile development methodology is a plus
A great sense of humor is required!
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.