Software Engineer - IoT and Data Streaming Services
Resumen del empleo
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team, who will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying complex Internet of Things and Data Streaming products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and experience leading large projects with visible impact.
You will work on a software development team delivering IoT, data streaming, and notification services that utilize Containers, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, and Azure technologies. Your passion for keeping up-to-date on this fast-moving technology landscape will be key to your success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, and implement solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure high-quality code.
- Mentor junior team members and contribute to a positive and inclusive team environment.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Familiar with Containers, Kubernetes, and Web Security
- Familiar with MQTT, Kafka, RabbitMQ, and/or Istio
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.