Software Engineer in Test - Electrical Simulation
Resumen del empleo
The Software Engineer in Test – Electrical Simulation will be responsible for planning and developing test suites, building testing infrastructure, and hands-on testing of our electrical simulation product - Simscape Electrical. As a member of the development team, the engineer will participate in product development from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release. The position requires working closely with the respective development team as well as other Quality Engineering and Development engineers in the Physical Modeling area.
- Develop exhaustive and extensive automated test suites using MATLAB
- Participate in design and code reviews and ensure feature testability
- Design and implement test tools and enhance existing tooling
- Report bugs and qualify bug fixes
- Monitor product quality metrics and provide feedback to the development team
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- An MS, PhD, or equivalent professional experience in Electrical engineering
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following domains: Mechatronic systems, power systems, electrical machines and battery modelling.
- Programming experience with MATLAB and Simulink is preferred.
- Knowledge of the MathWorks Physical Modeling products is a plus.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.