NI-DMM Digital Multimeter Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
Control and acquire data from National Instruments NI-DMM digital multimeters.
- NI-FGEN Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-SCOPE Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-DCPwr Power Supply Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-DMM Digital Multimeter Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-SWITCH Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
National Instruments® manufactures digital multimeters that use the NI-DMM driver. You can use MATLAB together with Instrument Control Toolbox as your single software environment to configure, control, acquire, and analyze data from these instruments. The toolbox supports NI-DMM devices using NI-DMM driver version 3.06 or higher.
Once data is in MATLAB, you can analyze and visualize that data for tasks such as signal processing, statistical analysis, digital filtering, and curve fitting. You can also create graphical interfaces for collecting and analyzing your data and automating tests.
Consult the table for the list of NI-DMM devices supported by the latest release of Instrument Control Toolbox.
|Bus||Product Name||NI Driver Type|
Available on 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® only.